The first of three Ordeals in 2011 is going to start in just a few hours at Camp Sequoyah!
Some last minute bits of information:
- There will be no dinner served on Friday night, so plan accordingly.
- If you are an Ordeal Candidate, and have not pre-registered, print out the Ordeal Candidate Registration Form and follow the instructions there. Be sure to also check out our “Instructions For Your Ordeal” page for all of the info you need to have a successful weekend.
- If you completed your Ordeal more than 10 months ago (ie, before July 2010), you’re eligible to seal your membership by attaining Brotherhood. Take some time to visit the National Order of the Arrow “JumpStart” Page for all of the information you need to do that, then tell the staff at registration that you’d like to earn your Brotherhood.
- The cost for current dues-paid members is $10, which covers your event fee and food for the weekend. There is no additional cost for Brotherhood. If you finished your Ordeal in 2010, your 2011 dues were paid as part of your Ordeal fee.
- Registration begins at 6:00PM.
- There will be an Elangomat meeting at 8:00PM. If you are interested in being an Elangomat, let us know at registration!
- If you need more times see the schedule for the weekend.
See you at Camp Sequoyah!
Coosa Lodge Chief