Brothers, we have another opportunity to provide cheerful service: the Council needs our help in pulling off each of the Cub Haunted sessions at Camps Comer, Sequoyah, and Westmoreland.
The Cub Haunted sessions are scheduled as follows:
- Session 1: October 7-8 at Camp Comer
- Session 2: October 8-9 at Camp Comer and Camp Sequoyah
- Session 3: October 14-15 at Camp Comer
- Session 4: October 15-16 at Camp Comer and Camp Sequoyah
- Session 5: October 21-22 at Camp Comer and Camp Westmoreland
- Session 6: October 22-23 at Camp Comer and Camp Sequoyah
I don’t have any specifics on what they need folks to do, but I know that the kitchen crew is always looking for help and I’m sure that we’ll need plenty of folks to be in uniform and help all of the Cubs and their families find their assigned campsites.
If you can only come for one day, that’s great. If you can stay the entire weekend, that’s even better!
For more information on how to serve on the Cub Haunted service corps, just email Mr. Jeff Brasher at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call at (205) 969-4257.