Some last-minute Conclave notes from the LEC …
- A new rubber flap, this time with a summer motif, will be on sale at Conclave. They will be sold in the Coosa Lodge Trading Post in the lodge campsite. A limited number have been set aside for sale at the May Ordeal.
- As mentioned above, a very limited Coosa Lodge Trading Post will be available in the lodge campsite at various times throughout the weekend. Credit cards can not be accepted at this time; cash or check only.
- If you need a letter to give a principal or teacher to help excuse a school absence on Friday, click here to download our letter to school administrators.
- Coosa Lodge is assigned to camp in the Shawnee campsite at Camp Ben Hawkins.
- If you still need to find a ride to Conclave, contact your Chapter Adviser or Mr. Greg Crenshaw ASAP.
- Click here to see the latest transportation plans.
- If you are driving to camp, click here to download driving directions and a street address to Camp Ben Hawkins. If you’re driving with a GPS navigator and want to cheat, here are your coordinates: 32.6868 N, 83.76638 W.
- Online registration for Conclave closes at midnight tonight (April 18th).