More than 100 members of Coosa Lodge arrived this morning at Michigan State University for the 2012 National Order of the Arrow Conference. They rode a couple of charter buses through the night, leaving from Huntsville at about 6pm and arriving early this morning at NOAC.
If things have seemed quiet around here, it’s because we were able to use email to keep the contingent up-to-date on all the latest news and info (often several times a day!) without cluttering your inbox or social media feeds with those details. Now that the conference is underway, however, there are a few ways for you to keep up with what’s going on:
- First and foremost, get connected to Coosa Lodge! If you don’t already, follow us on Twitter and find us on Facebook. We’ll have updates throughout the day on both feeds, so that’s where you’ll be able to keep up with the lodge during the conference and into the future.
- We’re planning to have daily video updates on YouTube. Barring any technical difficulties, those will be posted after the show each evening and will be announced on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Follow the #NOAC2012 hashtag on Twitter. As members from various lodges update their Twitter feeds from NOAC, they’ll include this tag. By searching for that tag, you can find all of the updates from everyone who has used that tag, which gives you a glimpse into what’s going on in several places at once.
- Follow @NOAC on Twitter. This is the official NOAC Twitter feed, featuring lots of updates from NOAC staff but also highlighting some of the best updates from lodges attending the conference.
- Finally, check the NOAC Live! website for news, updates, videos, and more from the national website team.
There are more than 8,000 Arrowmen on campus for this week’s conference, and there’s no way that we could even begin to cover everything that’s going on. But we’re going to try.