Here’s our latest update on the upcoming Coosa Lodge Spring Pow-wow at Camp Comer.
- Camping is now available to Cub Scout Packs and Boy Scout Troops. Previously, this had been limited to Boy Scout Troops. Camping will be available both nights.
- Registration is $15 per person before March 1, 2013. After March 1, the price per person goes to $20.
- The registration fee covers camping fees, insurance, craft materials, a special event patch for each participant, and lunch on Saturday.
- Hamburgers, hot dogs, and chips will be available for lunch on the parade field at no charge. All other meals should be prepared with your unit in your campsite.
If you are a member of Coosa Lodge and you are not attending this event with your unit, use the staff/member registration form. This form is for staff and for non-staff lodge members who are not attending as part of their unit.
Here are the links to registration forms and the Leader’s Guide.
- Download the Leader’s Guide for this event.
- Download the print-and-mail registration form.
- Go to the online pre-registration form for this event.
- Go to the online staff/member registration form.